Cosmetic Nurse Speaker Event + SNA General Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
National Laser Institute (NLI) is the leading training facility for cosmetic medicine nationally with thousands of nurses, NP's, PA's and physicians entering the field of cosmetic medicine every year. Their expert nurse injector will educate us on the possibilities in the field of cosmetic medicine, a rapidly growing nursing specialty!
A brief description of the talk:
- What does cosmetic medicine consist of?
- What are the latest trends in medical aesthetics? (Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) used in sports medicine and is now being used for anti-aging treatments, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Kybella for submental fat reduction, feminine rejuvenation)
- What is the long-term growth outlook for cosmetic medicine?
- What career opportunities exist in this field?
- Before / After photos of medical aesthetics treatments & treatment contraindications
- Q & A
- Opportunity to win a training scholarship
This will also be our SNA general meeting of the semester. Come meet and network with your fellow pre-nursing and nursing students, find out more about our upcoming events, and how to further get involved with SNA!
Did we mention a FREE LUNCH will be provided?! Please RSVP in order to be able to receive your food at this event!